SST guarantee high quality for all audio repairs and visual system repairs, our terms & conditions are how we work with best-in-class brands.
Terms & Conditions of Service
- All repairs carried out under manufacturers warranty will be free of charge, provided that proof of purchase is produced and that the relevant conditions of use have been adhered to.
- Please note any manufacturers’ exclusions. E.g. cleaning, fuses, styli, setting up, consumables, no fault found etc. and in some cases carriage will be charged for on a parts and labour basis.
- If a warranty claim is subsequently declined by the manufacturer for whatever reason then the repair will be charged at full retail cost plus a £30.00+vat administration fee which will cover the cost of return where required.
- An 'Estimates for repair' must be requested in advance. Estimates will not be provided for repairs costing less than £70.00+vat. Our minimum admin charge will apply if estimates are subsequently declined. Estimates are valid for 30 days. Where an estimate is declined, any equipment not collected will be disposed at our discretion after 60 days.
- All non warranty repairs carry a 90 day guarantee, on the repair only. 90 day guarantees start from the day of completion NOT the day or collection/return.
Equipment repaired under warranty is covered only by the original manufacturers warranty terms.
- Whenever possible please transport equipment in its original packaging. We will not accept any liability for any equipment which is inadequately packed.
- Due to limited space, repaired items will be stored for a period of 60 days from time of notification of completion or estimate. After this time equipment may be disposed of or sold to recoup costs. SST will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of non collection.
- In the case of a loan machine being provided the customer will be liable for any loss or damage to the loan equipment.
- Repairs must be paid for in full on completion. Before the equipment is collected or dispatched.
- Inspection fee for out of warranty repairs £30.00+vat
- All out of warranty repairs are accepted on the basis that spares will be available, if the manufacturer cannot supply the required spares, SST cannot be held responsible. Please note: The 'inspection fee' will cover any time and effort in trying to source the spares and as such will not be refunded
- By submitting a piece of equipment for repair the customer accepts all the above conditions.
- All prices quoted are subject to VAT.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected by our terms and conditions.
All references to Sound Systems Technology include references to www.sstonline.co.uk.
Sound Systems Technology is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. Should we ask you to provide confidential information from which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sound Systems Technology may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes that have been made. This policy is effective from 24th December 2014.
What information we collect from you:
- Name and job description
- Contact information including your email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
The information you provide helps us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and will further assist with:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve and update our products and services
- Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers and/or other information that we think you may find interesting
- Conducting market research from time to time
- Customising the website according to your interests based on the information you have provided us.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie will not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we will not have any control over that website.
We therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you opt for such information to be provided to you.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on your behalf then please contact us on:
Sound Systems Technology
Unit 7-9, Bentinck Court,
Bentinck Road, West Drayton
Middlesex UB7 7RQ
Phone: +44 1895 422 244
Fax: +44 1895 422 288
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible using the above information and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our mission: to provide you with premium service at an affordable price
Sound Systems Technology has been servicing high-end audio and visual products for decades. Our aim, from day one, has been to provide best-in-class service and repair for affordable rates
Fully equipped with the latest Test equipment
Our service department is fully equipped with the very latest test equipment and all of our engineers are fully qualified with major manufacturer training on their equipment
Sophisticated software platforms to make it easy on you
Our sophisticated computer systems track repairs from the minute we issue you with a returns number, to the point at which it arrives back to your door! We’re proud to be the award winning #1 Denon service centre in the UK!
Award winning no. 1 Denon Service centre in the UK
We are the longest serving Denon and Marantz service centre in the UK… and we’re proud of that! We’re winning awards for our fast and efficient turnaround times and have been since 2005!